Ingredients: Scorpions 蝎子, Blood Loaf 血液麵包, Noodles 麵條, Duck , Turtle , Larvae 幼蟲, Stinky Tofu 臭豆腐, Toad 蟾蜍, Rice 水稻
SIDE EFFECTS OF THIS PRODUCT MAY INCLUDE SLEEP DEPRIVATION, SQUAT TOILET USAGE, AND RAPID WEIGHT LOSS.

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

In desperate need of a happy day

Unfortunately I went to sleep at 4:30 in the morning and then woke up at 9:00. I also forgot to eat breakfast. Obviously I was in need of a happy day. Sooooo T and I went out for pedicures. Looky here:

Before: I was obviously in need of one of those, too...
It was hard deciding on the perfect polish. I mean, check out my options!
Thankfully I found one that was JUST right!
We even got water and fruit while we were pampered.
Happiness defines me in this moment
T looks pretty swell, too
So yeh.. basically I said that we needed to put on our happy faces and take pictures because this blog was in need of an update. But, I must be honest in saying this is all you will be getting for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking interest in my story! I love hearing from readers!