Ingredients: Scorpions 蝎子, Blood Loaf 血液麵包, Noodles 麵條, Duck , Turtle , Larvae 幼蟲, Stinky Tofu 臭豆腐, Toad 蟾蜍, Rice 水稻
SIDE EFFECTS OF THIS PRODUCT MAY INCLUDE SLEEP DEPRIVATION, SQUAT TOILET USAGE, AND RAPID WEIGHT LOSS.

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

More of the cuteness

These little faces are hard to resist:

Yang Yang

Zao Zao

Xiao King and his mom


Bei Bei
These are the kiddos who come every Wednesday morning for art and music class. They are so sweet. Yang Yang and Zao Zao have become the best of friends. They are always sitting with each other and calling out each other's names. It is absolutely precious. Even their moms have become real-life friends. Romp n' Roll: Bringing friends together one kid at a time.

We are down to only five more days in the big city. Tonight we are going to dinner with Bella (one of our assistants). Yesterday we had a dumpling party to say goodbye to some of the other girls from work. It is sad to say goodbye to all of these great people. I love them so much and it is kind of sucky to know I won't be seeing them again. But, I knew from the beginning that this was not a permanent job and I would eventually have to say goodbye. My heart breaks a little each time I tell my class that it is my last week with Romp n Roll. I know the parents are a little disappointed but they all seem to understand.

Here's to five more days and then COMING HOME!

Mandarin lesson:
Kě'ài de 可爱的 (adorable)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking interest in my story! I love hearing from readers!