Ingredients: Scorpions 蝎子, Blood Loaf 血液麵包, Noodles 麵條, Duck , Turtle , Larvae 幼蟲, Stinky Tofu 臭豆腐, Toad 蟾蜍, Rice 水稻
SIDE EFFECTS OF THIS PRODUCT MAY INCLUDE SLEEP DEPRIVATION, SQUAT TOILET USAGE, AND RAPID WEIGHT LOSS.

Sunday, December 11, 2011

These kids warm my soul

Minnie was my very first member at RnR

LaLa is such a cutie patootie!!

Miao Miao wandered into the office yesterday

QiQi was my first Oral English member and she is the best!

AnAn just started to walk and she is t total presh!

Of course, my fave girl in the world, Scarlett!!!
As the days wind down I will be trying to get photos of all of my lovies at Romp n Roll. Here are just a few of my girls. I am so lucky to know these babies and to be able to watch them all grow and know that I had a small part in helping them get to where they are today.

I am home sick today :( Even after seven months my body is not immune to the bacteria in the food. Between trips to the bathroom I was able to talk to my niece, Scarlett. She is seriously the cutest. She said my name today (for the first time to me). In the above picture she was pointing to my cat and saying, "Merky!!!!" I showed her a few things in sign language. We are pretty sure she is either a child prodigy or someone has taught her a few signs before. She basically knew them after one try. We learned thank you, more, sorry, mom, dad, and cat. I think I'm in love.

Mandarin lesson:
女 (girl)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking interest in my story! I love hearing from readers!