Ingredients: Scorpions 蝎子, Blood Loaf 血液麵包, Noodles 麵條, Duck , Turtle , Larvae 幼蟲, Stinky Tofu 臭豆腐, Toad 蟾蜍, Rice 水稻
SIDE EFFECTS OF THIS PRODUCT MAY INCLUDE SLEEP DEPRIVATION, SQUAT TOILET USAGE, AND RAPID WEIGHT LOSS.

Saturday, November 5, 2011

When Spiders Attack

With Halloween being celebrated all week long at Romp n' Roll it's hard for things not to get a little cooky in the office.



Also, here are some snippets of our event on Monday. It was just me and two of the Chinese instructors. But I would say we sure could rock the Thriller dance on our own!

I was worried about being in front but I did alright

Xiao King =) One of our newest members

Even Rompy got in on the action

Fill the pumpkin with "seeds"
I hope you all had a Spooktackular Halloween!!

Mandarin lesson:
Wànshèngjié 万圣节 (Halloween) Also, instead of saying "Boo!" they say, "Mrr!" Yeh, strange...

PS- Only 10 more days until the heat comes on. 13 days until Twilight: Breaking Dawn  Part 1 (which fingers crossed comes out the same day in China as in the US). 44 days until I come home in December!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking interest in my story! I love hearing from readers!