Ingredients: Scorpions 蝎子, Blood Loaf 血液麵包, Noodles 麵條, Duck , Turtle , Larvae 幼蟲, Stinky Tofu 臭豆腐, Toad 蟾蜍, Rice 水稻
SIDE EFFECTS OF THIS PRODUCT MAY INCLUDE SLEEP DEPRIVATION, SQUAT TOILET USAGE, AND RAPID WEIGHT LOSS.

Monday, September 12, 2011

The Great Wall

Big day in China today!

Mom, Theresa, Tina and I all put on our tennis shoes and headed to The Great Wall today. I knew it would be pretty cool (since it is great and all) but I did not expect for it to take my breath away like it did. I have seen the wall in pictures and I obviously knew it is fairly close to where we live (being that I live in Beijing) but I didn't know how incredibly magnificent it would be. The hike up to the wall was pretty rough but when we finally made it I had to literally take a step back. It was beautiful. I am lucky to live here.

There were basically 100 million stairs... if not more. I wanted to count them but I probably would have passed out had I tried. It was pretty much just an immobile stair-stepper.


The stairs just went on and on and on and on and.... you get the point.






So it was a really awesome day and we have a lot more planned for the rest of the second week with mom and Tina. Stay tuned =)

Mandarin lesson:
Chángchéng 长城 (The Great Wall)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking interest in my story! I love hearing from readers!