Ingredients: Scorpions 蝎子, Blood Loaf 血液麵包, Noodles 麵條, Duck , Turtle , Larvae 幼蟲, Stinky Tofu 臭豆腐, Toad 蟾蜍, Rice 水稻
SIDE EFFECTS OF THIS PRODUCT MAY INCLUDE SLEEP DEPRIVATION, SQUAT TOILET USAGE, AND RAPID WEIGHT LOSS.

Saturday, September 3, 2011

Tomorrow is the day!

Our first visitors from home will be getting in late tomorrow night. My mom and her friend, Tina, are joining us for two fun-filled weeks in Beijing. I am so excited to have someone from home here for a little while. It will also be fun to do all of the touristy things that Theresa and I have not really gotten into doing yet. I have a Subway map, a list of sites and how to get there, and some useful things to know while here all ready for mom and Tina. It is a bummer that I have to work while I am here. I wish I could be off and hang out with them. But then again spending two straight weeks with my mom will probably be a bit of a hassle so maybe it is best that we have some breaks in between seeing each other. Be prepared for some really excellent blog posts as we have a lot planned over the next two weeks!

Here is the last time I saw my mama-

My last dinner in the states!

Getting ready to board my flight out of Dulles.

Mandarin lesson:
Fǎngwèn 访问 (visit) Māmā 妈妈 (Mom)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking interest in my story! I love hearing from readers!