Ingredients: Scorpions 蝎子, Blood Loaf 血液麵包, Noodles 麵條, Duck , Turtle , Larvae 幼蟲, Stinky Tofu 臭豆腐, Toad 蟾蜍, Rice 水稻
SIDE EFFECTS OF THIS PRODUCT MAY INCLUDE SLEEP DEPRIVATION, SQUAT TOILET USAGE, AND RAPID WEIGHT LOSS.

Sunday, September 4, 2011

Only 7 hours and 51 minutes left!



Mom and Tina are currently a little over five hours into their flight to Beijing. I am getting pretty anxious! I can't wait to see their reactions to the ridiculously long flight and hear their first impressions of China. Here's to hoping they witness split pants and a kid peeing on the floor at the airport and lots of loogie hawking! C'mon, China... be as CHINA as you can possibly be tonight!

1 comment:

  1. Hey pretty girl. So glad to see your mom visiting you. I know it will be good to see here. I am enjoying your blog!!!! Be safe and give your mom my love.

    Mimi

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking interest in my story! I love hearing from readers!