Ingredients: Scorpions 蝎子, Blood Loaf 血液麵包, Noodles 麵條, Duck , Turtle , Larvae 幼蟲, Stinky Tofu 臭豆腐, Toad 蟾蜍, Rice 水稻
SIDE EFFECTS OF THIS PRODUCT MAY INCLUDE SLEEP DEPRIVATION, SQUAT TOILET USAGE, AND RAPID WEIGHT LOSS.

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

How to fold a dumpling and more


So I said last week that I would tell you how to fold a dumpling. This was maybe the only part of dumpling making that I could actually contribute to. It took me a few times but by my third or fourth dumpling mine looked just as good as the locals' dumplings. So, step-by-step, here are the dumplings:







Basically this is just going to be a random post of photographs... Here are a few more from The Great Wall... Check out all of the stairs. I mean, who would have thought a wall was made up of only stairs? I had really envisioned a nice path suitable for a stroll.


Lots of steps

Peek-a-boo!
Stone steps, brick steps

We needed a jumping picture!
Caved-in steps

The first steps of the day
Obviously I have some video footage from the day, too. Here is my first glimpse of the wall (which doesn't show on the video because of the fog, Tina and Theresa trying to be cool by running up one of the many sets of stairs and also me on the toboggan ride down.



Even though the zoo was incredibly depressing I did end up with a few good photographs.


I hope Peeta and Gale aren't jealous...
I thought camel humps stood up?
She fits in at the zoo perfectly...

On to the aquarium-

This poor turtle was stuck in the coral for awhile...


I loved the jellyfish!


The dolphin show was awesome. Would have been cooler in English I think.


Mandarin lesson:
Hǎitún 海豚 (dolphin)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking interest in my story! I love hearing from readers!