Ingredients: Scorpions 蝎子, Blood Loaf 血液麵包, Noodles 麵條, Duck , Turtle , Larvae 幼蟲, Stinky Tofu 臭豆腐, Toad 蟾蜍, Rice 水稻
SIDE EFFECTS OF THIS PRODUCT MAY INCLUDE SLEEP DEPRIVATION, SQUAT TOILET USAGE, AND RAPID WEIGHT LOSS.

Thursday, June 9, 2011

Breaking up is hard to do


We had to say goodbye to our friend, Jill, this week. We celebrated in the best way Beijing knows how to... by going out for DUCK! Jilly- you will be missed =)

Speaking of duck, it may very well be my favorite food here in The Middle Kingdom. So good in fact that I ate it again yesterday and am going to the infamous Lu Qin's early next week for my "goodbye dinner." I will only be gone for three weeks in Wuhan but I am already missing Beijing. 

We ended our holiday with a bang yesterday... more to come on that when I upload the pictures. Without the pictures my story will just not have due justice. 

Mandarin lesson:
Fēicháng hào chī 非常好吃 (very tasty)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking interest in my story! I love hearing from readers!