Ingredients: Scorpions 蝎子, Blood Loaf 血液麵包, Noodles 麵條, Duck , Turtle , Larvae 幼蟲, Stinky Tofu 臭豆腐, Toad 蟾蜍, Rice 水稻
SIDE EFFECTS OF THIS PRODUCT MAY INCLUDE SLEEP DEPRIVATION, SQUAT TOILET USAGE, AND RAPID WEIGHT LOSS.

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Two big days of being tourists

So for my last "weekend" in Beijing (I'll be back in three weeks, don't worry), Theresa and I decided to do some sightseeing. I got to cross a few things off of my bucket list and see some really cool stuff. Yesterday we went to the market, got pedicures, ate Mexican and headed out to Olympic Park. The Bird's Nest and Water Cube were very cool. They lit up all bright and colorful once it got a little dark outside. When we went back to the subway stop there were a bunch of street performers and some yummy smelling food. Oh, I also bought the last two seasons of Grey's Anatomy (6 and 7) and Dexter season 5 to prepare for my solitude life in Wuhan later this week.



Checkmate!







I am stretching for the big race...



Today we went to the 798 Art District. We were there all day and I am pretty sure we did not even almost see the whole area. The place was huge. We just kept walking through different alley ways and winding up somewhere new. We walked into several exhibits that were very creepy but still cool.


I am glad that even China thinks that Obama is a Communist



Mandarin lesson:
Měiguó  美国 (American) Lǚyóu 旅游 (tourist)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking interest in my story! I love hearing from readers!