Ingredients: Scorpions 蝎子, Blood Loaf 血液麵包, Noodles 麵條, Duck , Turtle , Larvae 幼蟲, Stinky Tofu 臭豆腐, Toad 蟾蜍, Rice 水稻
SIDE EFFECTS OF THIS PRODUCT MAY INCLUDE SLEEP DEPRIVATION, SQUAT TOILET USAGE, AND RAPID WEIGHT LOSS.

Monday, April 25, 2011

In three weeks

I will be officially on my way to China. It will take me longer than a day to get there... But I will get there eventually (Tuesday, May 17 at 6:40pm, to be exact).

I am thankful for:
Grey's Anatomy coming on this week
Spring Break
Chocolate Easter bunnies
Cuddling with my cat and dog

I am trying to enjoy every moment I have left in the states. I do not have many more moments left before I am off to China. I can't believe it is almost here. Didn't I just make the decision to go only three weeks ago? Wow...

Mandarin lesson:
Diànshì (television)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking interest in my story! I love hearing from readers!