Ingredients: Scorpions 蝎子, Blood Loaf 血液麵包, Noodles 麵條, Duck , Turtle , Larvae 幼蟲, Stinky Tofu 臭豆腐, Toad 蟾蜍, Rice 水稻
SIDE EFFECTS OF THIS PRODUCT MAY INCLUDE SLEEP DEPRIVATION, SQUAT TOILET USAGE, AND RAPID WEIGHT LOSS.

Saturday, April 16, 2011

Lists

What exactly does one bring to China? Well, I need a year's supply of:
  • Pearls probiotics - For the rejuvenation of my body's resources after my digestive system goes all out of whack. I think eating scorpions and turtles might mess with the make up of my body... not sure... but just saying.
  • Deodorant- Yeah, apparently Chinese people don't believe in things like perfumey armpits. They prefer sweat stains and BO.
  • Contacts- Although I am sure I could get these in China I would rather make my life easier by getting them here.
  • Tampons- What exactly do the women do there?
  • (travel) Toilet paper- Public restrooms do not have TP. And the toilet paper they do have in the stores is weird and probably feels like sand paper.
If anyone knows of any other things that I will need for the year then please let me know! I will get to writing a list of more things shortly!

Mandarin lesson:
Hé (scorpion)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking interest in my story! I love hearing from readers!