Ingredients: Scorpions 蝎子, Blood Loaf 血液麵包, Noodles 麵條, Duck , Turtle , Larvae 幼蟲, Stinky Tofu 臭豆腐, Toad 蟾蜍, Rice 水稻
SIDE EFFECTS OF THIS PRODUCT MAY INCLUDE SLEEP DEPRIVATION, SQUAT TOILET USAGE, AND RAPID WEIGHT LOSS.

Friday, April 29, 2011

Spring Break

I can't believe it's already Friday which means Spring Break is coming to an end. I only have one more week left of working and then I have another week to spend at home packing, praying, and preparing.

I have spent my Friday morning watching The Royal Wedding and thinking, honestly, about how I would hate to have a royal wedding. It was too long and boring for me. I mean, it was great for them and I loved watching it, I just wouldn't enjoy it if that were my wedding. It was not very personal. I am now watching the Prince William movie on Lifetime. It's as thrilling as any other original Lifetime movie.

Laundry has pretty much taken over the majority of my break, and I am still not finished. I for some reason feel like I can't start packing until all of my laundry is finished. So my main goal for this week has not even been touched. I am really hoping to start packing this weekend. I still need several things (deodorant, make up, snacks, the list goes on...). I am going to make a big Wal Mart trip tomorrow after my paycheck comes in to get some of the essentials.

Everything is happening so fast. It's like if I blink for too long I will be in China.

Here's to keeping my eyes peeled for the next few weeks.

Mandarin lesson:
Xǐyī fáng (laundry)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking interest in my story! I love hearing from readers!