Ingredients: Scorpions 蝎子, Blood Loaf 血液麵包, Noodles 麵條, Duck , Turtle , Larvae 幼蟲, Stinky Tofu 臭豆腐, Toad 蟾蜍, Rice 水稻
SIDE EFFECTS OF THIS PRODUCT MAY INCLUDE SLEEP DEPRIVATION, SQUAT TOILET USAGE, AND RAPID WEIGHT LOSS.

Thursday, August 4, 2011

Bedroom Inspiration Board

So you saw the dreams of my living room last night. Here are some products of my dreamland future bedroom. Still sticking to the same color palette. I think I want the whole apartment to match! How neat would that be?

























Note that the chaise is shown in both rooms. If the bedroom is big enough (in my non existent home) then I think it would be nice to have a reading nook. Also, those final two items could make up my vanity. The TV stand can lose the middle shelves and I can insert cute bins and the mirror can rest on top of the stand. IKEA was recently bookmarked on my favorites if you can't tell. I know that you do not see any yellow here... I am thinking gray walls still... but yellow accents in the room. Some frames, pictures, pillows, a throw blanket. Yellow, gray, and white- basically my favorite palette ever.

By the way, a post that actually has to do with my life will be coming up tonight. You know, my real  I am living, breathing, sleeping in China kind of life. Not my apartment dreamland that will be in a little less than a year kind of life. But I love my apartment that has yet to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking interest in my story! I love hearing from readers!