Ingredients: Scorpions 蝎子, Blood Loaf 血液麵包, Noodles 麵條, Duck , Turtle , Larvae 幼蟲, Stinky Tofu 臭豆腐, Toad 蟾蜍, Rice 水稻
SIDE EFFECTS OF THIS PRODUCT MAY INCLUDE SLEEP DEPRIVATION, SQUAT TOILET USAGE, AND RAPID WEIGHT LOSS.

Sunday, August 21, 2011

Bye Bye Pretzel M&Ms

Sadly my Pretzel M&Ms only lasted me through this week. I will be rounding the day out M&Mless. What other things do I wish I had readily available in China and am now accepting from anyone wanting to send me a package?
  • More pretzel M&Ms
  • Photos from home
  • T-shirts size M (I didn't bring any with me)
  • Special K granola bars
  • Reese's cups
  • Funny cards
  • Words of encouragement
Please send to:
Chelsie Pait
Wangjing North Road #8
Rui Chuang Guo Ji International Center 2nd Floor
Romp N Roll
Chaoyang District, Beijing, China 100102
Phone number: 011-86-10-18810054701

In other news-

Having Theresa at work has been really awesome. I love that I no longer have to teach class for several hours in a row. It is nice to have a break in between teaching. I think it also makes us both a bit more energetic during class. We also have more time to play in between and get to know the families better. We signed three new members this morning and are currently celebrating in the office. It is always a happy time when we sign new members. I think we are all really starting to get the hang of things around here.

T and I are thinking up what we want to do this weekend. We have to head back out to the train ticket office in our attempt to get tickets to Inner Mongolia next week. We are planning on leaving next Sunday (the 28th). Hopefully there are still tickets available in a soft sleeper.

Well this has been a very random post. I promise after we actually do something touristy I will update with more China-related things. For now I am going to enjoy my last few M&Ms and continue to chat with the office girls!

Zai jian!

Mandarin lesson:
Ni cong nǎ mǎi de? (Where did you get that?)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking interest in my story! I love hearing from readers!