Ingredients: Scorpions 蝎子, Blood Loaf 血液麵包, Noodles 麵條, Duck , Turtle , Larvae 幼蟲, Stinky Tofu 臭豆腐, Toad 蟾蜍, Rice 水稻
SIDE EFFECTS OF THIS PRODUCT MAY INCLUDE SLEEP DEPRIVATION, SQUAT TOILET USAGE, AND RAPID WEIGHT LOSS.

Thursday, August 18, 2011

My first package and a haiku about China's internet


Happy birthday to me!

My boyfriend finally made it to China
So I received my very first package here in China! It is complete with Easy Cheese, Halls cough drops, hot chocolate, REAL MAYONNAISE, Glee magnets, pretzel M&Ms and MORE! Bella came in to the office with a box in her hand asking me, "Chelsie? What is this?" And I very happily grabbed it from her hands an ripped the box open! I love getting mail =) Thanks dad, Crystal, and Jara for a wonderful, early birthday present. Theresa and I cannot wait to squirt easy cheese on Ritz crackers and dip veggies in Ranch.

I also wrote a pretty splendid haiku about China's internet last night. I think it sums it up perfectly.


haiku

slow slug hits china

great firewall - can’t hack it

infinite download.
Mandarin lesson:
Youjian 邮件 (mail)

1 comment:

Thank you for taking interest in my story! I love hearing from readers!