Ingredients: Scorpions 蝎子, Blood Loaf 血液麵包, Noodles 麵條, Duck , Turtle , Larvae 幼蟲, Stinky Tofu 臭豆腐, Toad 蟾蜍, Rice 水稻
SIDE EFFECTS OF THIS PRODUCT MAY INCLUDE SLEEP DEPRIVATION, SQUAT TOILET USAGE, AND RAPID WEIGHT LOSS.

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

I have a roommate

Well friends- it's official, alert the press! I HAVE A ROOMMATE! I stayed up late on Monday while anxiously awaiting the arrival of Theresa. I heard some commotion in the hallway and very quickly got a phone call asking me to open the door. It has been awesome having someone around to hang out with and talk to.

We went to our favorite dumpling restaurant, did some shopping at H&M, ate doughnuts and ice cream, bought some MAJOR groceries, and went to Ganges (Indian) for dinner. It has been great just knowing someone else is in the house with me.

I am happy that I had the experience to live by myself in a new country but now it is time to have some FUN.

Oh... and check out our stocked fridge and cupboard. Thank goodness for Theresa and her love of food.





Mandarin lesson:
Shi you 室友 (roommate)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking interest in my story! I love hearing from readers!