Ingredients: Scorpions 蝎子, Blood Loaf 血液麵包, Noodles 麵條, Duck , Turtle , Larvae 幼蟲, Stinky Tofu 臭豆腐, Toad 蟾蜍, Rice 水稻
SIDE EFFECTS OF THIS PRODUCT MAY INCLUDE SLEEP DEPRIVATION, SQUAT TOILET USAGE, AND RAPID WEIGHT LOSS.

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Video of our journey

Watch our adventures from pretty much the beginning of the long hike through many beautiful places before we finally reached the Motherland.


It's like you can all be here with me now! To read more about The Yellow Crane Tower (pronounced in China- Hwang Hway Low), go to Theresa's blog. She also has more pictures. I would talk about it but basically I would copy what she said! I am sad to be without my roomie already...

I will continue capturing our fun times on video. I think this will be something really great to look back on in the future! Even if Theresa does think it is pretty ridiculous of me... I know she is secretly loving all of the footage!

Mandarin lesson:
Shìpín 视频 (video) Xiàngjī 相机 (camera) Zhàopiàn 照片 (photograph)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking interest in my story! I love hearing from readers!