Ingredients: Scorpions 蝎子, Blood Loaf 血液麵包, Noodles 麵條, Duck , Turtle , Larvae 幼蟲, Stinky Tofu 臭豆腐, Toad 蟾蜍, Rice 水稻
SIDE EFFECTS OF THIS PRODUCT MAY INCLUDE SLEEP DEPRIVATION, SQUAT TOILET USAGE, AND RAPID WEIGHT LOSS.

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Yellow Crane

By far the most beautiful site I have seen in China thus far. I am glad that I am leaving Wuhan with such a pretty image in my head! I feel like the city was just starting to feel comfortable to me. I was learning my way around, had finally been able to tell the taxi driver directions to the apartment, began to grow a fond relationship with many kiddos at the center, and definitely found friendships that I am happy to have known. Everything felt so right when Theresa got here. It made me feel like I had no reason to feel lonely to begin with.

The Yellow Crane Tower was gorgeous. I will leave you with a few pictures from that day.








































Back in Beijing tomorrow- as Candy said last night on our way to hot pot, time flies. It's true.

Mandarin lesson:
Huáng hè lóu 黄鹤楼 (Yellow Crane Tower)

1 comment:

  1. Yellow Crane! Yellow Crane! Wow! This looks like the neatest place! Was it as interesting as it appears from the pics? I want to visit it but I know it will be too far but I love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking interest in my story! I love hearing from readers!