Ingredients: Scorpions 蝎子, Blood Loaf 血液麵包, Noodles 麵條, Duck , Turtle , Larvae 幼蟲, Stinky Tofu 臭豆腐, Toad 蟾蜍, Rice 水稻
SIDE EFFECTS OF THIS PRODUCT MAY INCLUDE SLEEP DEPRIVATION, SQUAT TOILET USAGE, AND RAPID WEIGHT LOSS.

Sunday, July 31, 2011

Because I am cool like that

I have important business conferences at The Bird's Nest...

Esa and Yogi are totally precious. I love how Chinese women hold hands or lock arms while they walk together. I also love the way love needs no translation.

Me, Bella, and Candy being totally awesome after our exhibition outside of The Bird's Nest.














Yogi is wearing her Yogi shirt!

 














because I am cool like that.

Mandarin lesson:
(cool)

2 comments:

  1. I love that this post has such a positive spin on what was definitely a disaster! Way to go finding the happy :) PS I'm not a very touchy-feely person but I do love when Candy or Herby holds my arm/hand. It makes me feel loved and like they're watching out for me in big scary China :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't you just love the positivity? I am glad that you caught that! I think it is sweet when they hold my arm/hand! They are totally watching out for us in this crazy country!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking interest in my story! I love hearing from readers!