Ingredients: Scorpions 蝎子, Blood Loaf 血液麵包, Noodles 麵條, Duck 鴨, Turtle 龜, Larvae 幼蟲, Stinky Tofu 臭豆腐, Toad 蟾蜍, Rice 水稻
SIDE EFFECTS OF THIS PRODUCT MAY INCLUDE SLEEP DEPRIVATION, SQUAT TOILET USAGE, AND RAPID WEIGHT LOSS.

Sunday, July 31, 2011

Because I am cool like that

I have important business conferences at The Bird's Nest...

Esa and Yogi are totally precious. I love how Chinese women hold hands or lock arms while they walk together. I also love the way love needs no translation.

Me, Bella, and Candy being totally awesome after our exhibition outside of The Bird's Nest.














Yogi is wearing her Yogi shirt!

 














because I am cool like that.

Mandarin lesson:
Kù 酷 (cool)

2 comments:

  1. I love that this post has such a positive spin on what was definitely a disaster! Way to go finding the happy :) PS I'm not a very touchy-feely person but I do love when Candy or Herby holds my arm/hand. It makes me feel loved and like they're watching out for me in big scary China :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't you just love the positivity? I am glad that you caught that! I think it is sweet when they hold my arm/hand! They are totally watching out for us in this crazy country!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking interest in my story! I love hearing from readers!