Ingredients: Scorpions 蝎子, Blood Loaf 血液麵包, Noodles 麵條, Duck , Turtle , Larvae 幼蟲, Stinky Tofu 臭豆腐, Toad 蟾蜍, Rice 水稻
SIDE EFFECTS OF THIS PRODUCT MAY INCLUDE SLEEP DEPRIVATION, SQUAT TOILET USAGE, AND RAPID WEIGHT LOSS.

Saturday, May 14, 2011

Attempting

to learn a small amount of Mandarin. My two favorite things: YouTube and Google Translate. I have also been using the Lonely Planet dictionary and a few other ones I can't think of the names of.

Want to learn to colors in Mandarin?



Learn along with me =) I am starting to understand the different tones... not that I can really use them or know when to use them. But I am working on them. Basically there are a bunch of tones and one word can carry four or five different meanings depending on the way you say it. There's neutral, rising, falling, and rising-falling.

Mom is yelling at me to leave. So, zhijian!

Mandarin lesson:
Fěnhóng sè 粉紅色 (pink)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking interest in my story! I love hearing from readers!