Ingredients: Scorpions 蝎子, Blood Loaf 血液麵包, Noodles 麵條, Duck , Turtle , Larvae 幼蟲, Stinky Tofu 臭豆腐, Toad 蟾蜍, Rice 水稻
SIDE EFFECTS OF THIS PRODUCT MAY INCLUDE SLEEP DEPRIVATION, SQUAT TOILET USAGE, AND RAPID WEIGHT LOSS.

Monday, May 2, 2011

Over

Spring Break is

April is

Laundry is

The weekend is

My new tub of Ben & Jerry's is (almost)

OVER

I did not finish packing this week... which was one of my big goals. But, I did get my Visa, return some clothes, clean my house and car, finish the laundry, and mark off much of my to do list. I have all of my clothes (for the next year) folded in a basket in my closet. I will shove it all into compression bags and then into my suitcases next weekend. I sure do hope I can fit it all into two suitcases and it weighs less than 50 pounds.

I am anxiously awaiting the arrival of two new pairs of shoes- TOMs and Uggs! My life is so great.

So, I go back to work tomorrow and I only have one week left. I don't know how productive I will be for my last five days. All that's on my mind right now is China. Can you blame me? I will be an emotional wreck on Friday... I love my job and hate to leave it.

Thankfully I cleaned up my bed. Here are all of my clothes for the next year:
















Think I have enough? I couldn't even fit everything in the picture.

Mandarin lesson:
Shǒutí xiāng (suitcase)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking interest in my story! I love hearing from readers!