Ingredients: Scorpions 蝎子, Blood Loaf 血液麵包, Noodles 麵條, Duck , Turtle , Larvae 幼蟲, Stinky Tofu 臭豆腐, Toad 蟾蜍, Rice 水稻
SIDE EFFECTS OF THIS PRODUCT MAY INCLUDE SLEEP DEPRIVATION, SQUAT TOILET USAGE, AND RAPID WEIGHT LOSS.

Friday, May 6, 2011

Emotions

are getting the best of me these days. Tomorrow is my last day of work... Today I had a surprise party thrown by 66 of the cutest 6-year-olds around. You should be jealous. Many small children love me.

This week flew by. It just began and now it's DONE... like many other things in my life. My ice cream. My job. My American television obsession (will have to be soon).

Grey's Anatomy is on. I am going to watch my favorite show while I still can.

Mandarin lesson:
Wǒ bù xǐhuan chī là de. (I don't like spicy food.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking interest in my story! I love hearing from readers!