Ingredients: Scorpions 蝎子, Blood Loaf 血液麵包, Noodles 麵條, Duck , Turtle , Larvae 幼蟲, Stinky Tofu 臭豆腐, Toad 蟾蜍, Rice 水稻
SIDE EFFECTS OF THIS PRODUCT MAY INCLUDE SLEEP DEPRIVATION, SQUAT TOILET USAGE, AND RAPID WEIGHT LOSS.

Saturday, May 14, 2011

WooHoo

Blogger is back up and running! I was definitely starting to get nervous. Considering I leave in three days and I need to be able to tell all of you wonderful 16 followers of mine about my adventures once I land in Beijing!

I will be blogging while flying but will not be able to post until I land. I figure I need to take up as much time as possible during my 24 hours of traveling.

So the following competition is still on. Wait, was it a competition? Sure, why not? Click the FOLLOW button immediately!!! I will be back later for a real update. Much has happened today. But I am too tired to type.

Mandarin lesson:
Gǒu (dog)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking interest in my story! I love hearing from readers!