Ingredients: Scorpions 蝎子, Blood Loaf 血液麵包, Noodles 麵條, Duck , Turtle , Larvae 幼蟲, Stinky Tofu 臭豆腐, Toad 蟾蜍, Rice 水稻
SIDE EFFECTS OF THIS PRODUCT MAY INCLUDE SLEEP DEPRIVATION, SQUAT TOILET USAGE, AND RAPID WEIGHT LOSS.

Thursday, May 12, 2011

In a nut shell

It has been a totally ridiculous day. Tomorrow is already Thursday. I will be going to NoVA on Sunday. I will be on a plane on Monday. I will be in China on Tuesday. Where the hell has my life taken me? Stress basically defines me. I suck. I didn't start meditation today and now I'm too tired and have too much bad juju or something. I will pray that I can start meditating tomorrow. Maybe I should do an hour to catch up from today. Or maybe it doesn't work that way. Maybe I am just rambling on about nothingness just to fill the blogosphere air. Who knows.

Welcome to my 11th follower- Shannon! I always get so excited when I see someone new decided to click the "Follow" button. It's basically a party every time I see someone new! So, if you are reading this and you do not "follow" then look to the top of the right sidebar RIGHT NOW and click FOLLOW =) You just need to have a Google or a Yahoo account. Or I think some other sorts of accounts work too. Does that sentence even make sense?

I have much to do tomorrow. And I still have to work in seeing a few friends, stopping by two elementary schools to say goodbye, and finishing my long lists of things to do/buy so I can mark those out of my owl notebook.

Mandarin lesson:
Zhīfáng (fat)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking interest in my story! I love hearing from readers!