Ingredients: Scorpions 蝎子, Blood Loaf 血液麵包, Noodles 麵條, Duck , Turtle , Larvae 幼蟲, Stinky Tofu 臭豆腐, Toad 蟾蜍, Rice 水稻
SIDE EFFECTS OF THIS PRODUCT MAY INCLUDE SLEEP DEPRIVATION, SQUAT TOILET USAGE, AND RAPID WEIGHT LOSS.

Monday, May 16, 2011

Fear of flying

Here I am at the airport just waiting for my 12:32 departure. Is it ok that I'm scared half to death of flying? Who will hold my hand? Will my neighbor care if I hyperventilate and vomit on him? Gosh... I sure hope not. What kind of crazy person with a fear of flying moves to China?

I can't believe I packed all my bags and stayed under the 50 pound limit. I ended up checking two suitcases and I am carrying on one suitcase and a bag. I have tons of American snacks like mac and cheese, rice krispy treats, fruit snacks, thin mints, reese's cups, and many more. I hope these last for a while. What the heck will I be eating in China?

This whole move still doesn't feel real. And here I am waiting at my gate for my flight to Beijing. Well, pit stop in Toronto and then onto the motherland.

I will blog again in Canada. And I'm sure again in China.

Fingers crossed for safe travels.

Check out Nick and I:














Pretty cute, huh?

PS- Welcome to follower number 17 :) I feel so popular!

Mandarin lesson:
Wǒ hàipà fēixíng. 我害怕飛行。(I am scared of flying.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking interest in my story! I love hearing from readers!