Ingredients: Scorpions 蝎子, Blood Loaf 血液麵包, Noodles 麵條, Duck , Turtle , Larvae 幼蟲, Stinky Tofu 臭豆腐, Toad 蟾蜍, Rice 水稻
SIDE EFFECTS OF THIS PRODUCT MAY INCLUDE SLEEP DEPRIVATION, SQUAT TOILET USAGE, AND RAPID WEIGHT LOSS.

Monday, May 9, 2011

In one week

I will be on my way to China.

That's all that stands between me and a new life. Just one week.

Life is getting harder on the home front. I am definitely ready to go at this point. When I feel more stressed about staying in my own house than moving across the world I would say it's time to go. Apparently when I'm here everything I say is the wrong thing. I'm wondering if that will change once I'm gone.

One more week.

Wow.

Mandarin lesson:
Yìnglì (stress)

2 comments:

  1. Actually, everything you are saying is the right thing. I think that it's important that everyone has a chance to say what they need to say and put the truth out there. The fact is that your character, desires, personality, awesomeness, etc. are still being revealed, even to yourself as well as to others. You are, right now and hopefully for the rest of your life, in a state of motion and growth as a person. Those around you will either be in a state of motion and growth that is aligned with you, or they won't. Nobody's fault, it's just the way things are. So if "folks" at home aren't aligned with the things you KNOW you need to do in order to reach your potential, you'll either stop growing or keep going. It's up to "them" if they want to keep up. Stay true to yourself and your dreams, and don't hang with people who drag you away from all that is important to you. All of us who really love you will love, support, encourage, and uplift you no matter where you live.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who is this that speaks such words of wisdom?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking interest in my story! I love hearing from readers!