Ingredients: Scorpions 蝎子, Blood Loaf 血液麵包, Noodles 麵條, Duck 鴨, Turtle 龜, Larvae 幼蟲, Stinky Tofu 臭豆腐, Toad 蟾蜍, Rice 水稻
SIDE EFFECTS OF THIS PRODUCT MAY INCLUDE SLEEP DEPRIVATION, SQUAT TOILET USAGE, AND RAPID WEIGHT LOSS.

Sunday, May 22, 2011

I have just about

made it through my first week of work in China. We only have a few more classes and then I get to start my first "weekend" here! What are my big plans for these two glorious days that I have off? Well... I think they include a lot of sleeping and eating and maybe some hanging out with new friends. I also have to pack all of my things back up because I am moving into my next apartment on Tuesday or Wednesday. I hope the compression bags aren't hard to re-roll. They sure were a pain in the butt the first time. I am only staying at my new apartment for three days and then moving again... Eventually I will end up in my permanent Beijing home. I think that will happen in the first weeks of June.

I have been busy training at work. Mostly what I do right now is help set up for classes and then I observe during class time. So far my favorite class is the babies class! But that is probably just because I am so in love with babies. I think I am really going to like my job it will just take some getting used to. It's always hard to be the new person when you go somewhere. I am looking forward to having a little bit of experience so that I will be able to contribute more. For right now I feel like there is really not much I can do around work. So I have been trying to memorize the Summer Session songs and get used to the lesson plans here. It will still be a couple of weeks before I am able to teach class. I didn't realize I was going to be doing so much observation before being able to jump in. I'm ok with that, especially because I do not know the songs yet, but I kind of can't wait to start teaching.

Mandarin lesson:
chee wow wow (7-11) -- i don't know the correct spelling obviously

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking interest in my story! I love hearing from readers!